Saturday, October 8, 2011

Well. Since I've blogged about the CRAP that I have, I guess I'll talk a bit about what little GOOD hardware I do have. When I'm home, and at my desk, I play using a rather limited computer, but that doesn't stop me from using some awesome hardware for control!

  I personally LOVE my Razer products.. Namely my Lycosa, and Lachesis.
   The Lycosa Is a near-top-of-the-line gamer keyboard, with a slew of features and capabilities. And the Lachesis is a top of the line super mouse, with a beautiful contour, 100-4000 DPI variable resolution 9 buttons (Including Scroll Wheel) and a hair-trigger response for the main buttons. I love them. (though recently My Lachesis has gone missing. And I'm dealing with n 800 DPI Logitech mouse.. it's not bad, but certainly NOT my Lachesis! :( ) For the sake of Advertising what I love, there's an aStore link with both in my blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey all! Please leave me a comment! I'll answer any questions as I get them, and I'm always looking for project suggestions!